Friday, September 3, 2010

sad

i read one of my friend's blog.
knowing that.. actually she was mad at me about exposing her relationship.

sometimes we just feel something wasn't big.
but when we sense the severity, it's too late to regret.

i don't regret.
i just feel a bit sad.
sad that i hurt her tat period.
sad that it might hurt our relationship.

sometimes i seem like don't care so much.
sometimes my tone maybe a little bit mean.
sometimes i...

what i can say is
i do care for you, my friend.
i tried my best.

i thought it wasn't a big deal.
because, u don't know that whole world know it already.
and i just join them to tease u.
if u didn't tell me, sure i'll join them to tease u.
if u did tell me, i still join them to tease u.
but in a sense that, actually i know nothing.
if somebody know nothing, or still guessing, sure they'll tease u, right?

anyway, it's too late.
what had been done cannot be undone.

hope tat our friendship still last.

=)

No comments: