Thursday, May 21, 2015

Lost my way to Bahagian Perkhidmatan Farmasi Johor

This meeting i went for Antibiotic Surveillance Meeting with fellows from other clinics at Bahagian Perkhidmatan Farmasi Johor. It was located at old Hospital Permai. Hospital Permai has a new location which is bigger, newer, more high-tech and prettier. Our previous BPFJ was located at Menara Sarawak, JB. This is my first time been to new location. 

At first i should follow driver from our office which will sent my colleagues to Hospital Permai at new location. However, they will spend whole day doing audit, while the meeting i attend would only be half day. So i decided to drive there myself. Google is always my good friend. As usual i followed the route guided by Google Map. Anyway, this time i could not reach the destination successfully. My god, it led me to some small route around that area. The very small road even with no proper construction, which are the small road at some Malay kampung. 

I've lost my way!

After wandered around that area, i agak-agak take the route to the main road, and search again the Google Map. This time i set Jalan Persiaran Permai, where the hospital was located, as the destination. At last, i can see the signage when i reached there. But still i can't follow GoogleMap, i have to follow my instinct. Thank God, finally see the sign showing "Bahagian Perkhidmatan Farmasi Johor". And i reached time at 9am sharp.

Waste some time there.

Next time, anybody who wish to go Bahagian Perkhidmatan Farmasi Johor, should never follow the GoogleMap. LOL. Actually you can reach there by going to old Hospital Permai. But you will reach the front door, and need a long walk to the BPFJ office, which is far located behind the main entrance. Your car cannot go through too.

Next time, set Jalan Persiaran Permai as the destination, and follow the road behind to the Hospital Permai, then you will see the signage of BPFJ.

No comments: