Monday, May 12, 2014

Irresponsible teacher

Til now the elder daughter attends music class, dancing class and bm tuition class. 
Don't know why so many classes have been canceled and will be made other day.

There will be two dancing class replacement, two music class replacement and two bm tuition class replacement. 

There was once I brought her to school, waited for 10 minutes then another teacher asked me surprisingly, "didn't the dancing teacher inform you that the class has been canceled?"
This is a very irresponsible act. They thought we the parents for the good of the children have nothing to do? To send them to school we need to plan many stuff, with my younger daughter left at home with my mum-in-law. Plus the weather was so hot that I rather stay home than drive on the road!

Should not cancel the class last minute if not for emergency. If u plan it, please inform the parents.

I was so mad that I thought of canceling this class. But the daughter claimed that she like to attend dancing class.

Forget about it.

No comments: