Saturday, October 24, 2009

posted to hsa

finally i started working last monday!
finally i can earn money!
finally my holiday ends!

i am posted to Hospital Sultanah Aminah. The biggest hospital in Johor. The hospital that i thought that would be very scary for Provisionally Registered Pharmacist (PRP), as what i've heard from seniors. I thought i'll be busy like hell.

Anyway, one week passed by, to be accurate, five days, i'm quite happy to be there. It is not that busy as i've thought. Still can cope with it. Or maybe it's because that i'm not attached to the busiest department yet. I'm attached to In-patient pharmacy for the first 4 weeks. It's a department that supply drug to the wards. The busiest department would be Out-patient pharmacy, which supply drug to the public who come to take the drugs with the prescription from the clinics (the one in the hospitals).

My tummy is bigger and bigger.

It's a good news anyway. Never thought to hide from anyone. Just want to stay "low-profile".

I know there are people out there who care for me. They really care for me. I do appreciate it. Thank you very much..

I'll take care of myself. Don't worry.

8 comments:

Siew 冰 said...

All the best for ur work ya...n take care yeah...

Anonymous said...

not low profile any more.. there was ppl who asked me bout you dy.. haha

yH said...

this is my place mah. at least only those who concern me will know. although they will spread eventually.

咖啡王子 said...

恭喜你哦!
我姐姐也快要生产了~~~

soofei said...

just knew that.

Congratz ya! =)

Anonymous said...

hey how many kg do you gain now? remember wear the clothes not that tight

Sister

beekean @ mei juan said...

wah... congratz ya.. take gud care ya!!!

yH said...

did not measure my weight since i get married. dunno how many kg now.