Monday, December 15, 2014

Iphone6

Yea, I know I do not spend wisely. I am a bit over. Got my iphone5 2 years ago, switch to Note 3 last year. This year I wish to switch to iphone again.

Note 3 is a good phone. Multifunction. Yet after one year using I still not fully explore what it had. That's why some people said, "SIMPLE IS GOOD", especially those people who support Apple product. Haha.

The problem using big screen is difficult holding using one hand. Cannot dial and type message using one hand. Tat's kinda inconvenient. And their keyboard is not user-friendly.
People said I can always download keyboard I want from play store. But none is simple, easy and user-friendly as iPhone.
Actually I can stick with note 3. Why should I change phone every year? It is never ending. Every year new version come out. My husband pulak said this is kind of satisfaction. How nice is he to make me feel better.

In the end I m hunting iphone now. Y hunting? Basically it is still hot even 3 months after launch globally, and one month in Malaysia. All three main tele service provider has no stock, with the most popular is 64gb iphone6. In the meanwhile, you still can buy it at Malaysia Apple store.

Recently there is some disturbance of maxis line. Yes, I m thinking of switch to digi. 2 years ago, I switch from digi to maxis for the same reason. 2 years before the two year, I switch from maxis to digi to sign for iPhone 3GS.
Whatever reason it is, this time around I wanna sign Digi and get a new number. I wanna get a number which end with my birthday. My next car will get my birthday as car plate too. LOL.



 So there is some choices. Wait digi for the stock, sign another phone and buy iphone from applestore?
If I resell my note3 i ll get about RM950.

From the calculation, sign from digi I ll get iphone6 at cheapest price, only cost me RM1070 to get a new iphone6.
If i sign Note 4 Smart plan 78 for 2 years, then i sell it at RM2000, and buy iphone6 at malaysia apple store, then i need to spend RM1638, that is RM568 difference compared to DIGI smart plan 78.

So.. i shall wait? Patience is needed..

No comments: