Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Be nice to people

I guess, people may not know you personally, but they will remember you as forever if you have been nice to them. 

Wherever I see this doctor, I remember her as a very nice and kind and friendly doctor. She is a infectious disease disease. Quite reputation and kind of top in our state. But I never imagine she is this kind although we saw her prescription always.

I remember that i was fortunate to attend a clinic with her. I was still under training by the time. While my superior was not there, this doctor still recognize me as her subordinate, and tried to teach me although I was new to her, and I only been in the clinic for only ten munites. She taught me the implication of lab result and the The time spent there enough for me to know that she was kind, humble, helpful and a great teacher. 

I met her just now at the conference. For sure she can't remember me. I looked at her from far away. But in my mind, she is always a very dedicated and kind doctor. That's what I remember. 

So I guess, we should be nice to others. Whenever whatever wherever. We should be. 

No comments: