Monday, November 30, 2015

Need touch up some more?

The girl who did my eyebrow embroidery texted me and asked whether i need a touch up.

I never think the other touch up is needed in maybe two years time. So i was quite surprised when she texted me. Anyway, maybe this is the so-called "after-sale service" and she did show her concern on her service. 

I do like dark eyebrow, like those after make-up. Eyebrow did change a lot on your look, your spirit and your confidence. Anyway, i can always do some make-up, touch up a bit using eyebrow pen. So maybe not so soon to do a embroidery touch up. It's painful you know.

So this is the before and after. Do you think i need a touch up? The color in after-look is fade but more natural, while the other one is darker. 

Before


After

No comments: