Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Penalty

seriously they should have increase the penalty percentage to 5%, maybe. Who knows how lousy are the performance of certain company who have won the tender. Once they got the tender, then we are bound to them. But what if they have very bad performance? Keep giving empty promise, while we the end user could do nothing and keep waiting for more information. It's like a shit. SHIT!!!

today I was so furious. FURIOUS, not anger, but extreme furious. I cancelled the previous purchase order which was bound with last contract, while the supplier could never answer me when would I get the stocks, for endless weeks. So I cancelled that order after knowing that the after winning company could have supplied me. It's last week. Then I called the later company about my order, and they said they got no stock. What the... #!$+=€¥$#%
Speechless.

I should have blacklisted this company. 

Blacklisting is not practical if they can always provide the cheapest price, even though it might be empty promise.

SHIT!!!

Many company perform very lousy, especially those win the tender. If u can't supply the stock, why would u go and tender and make us suffered!!

I would complain to atasan. Shit thing. They should have increased their penalty!

No comments: