Friday, June 15, 2018

Grateful to be with u

I believe that befriend with a whole person would make us a whole person too. We should never let ourselves fall into the sinking material side of world, while letting us become slack, stop learning and stop becoming a better person.

I guess I had been to such a state that, i stop moving forward, either because of the ignorance or the path chosen to be with partner. That should not be the way. We should grow up and keep moving forward together to a better us. However, I was not.

I m truly glad that, throughout this two years, there were always people sent to me to care about me, and show the kindness of the world, which in another way remind me that I should restart and reborn. To imburse myself with the knowledge and the maturity that I should have had.

I truly feel the greatness of HIM, or any form of the universe power, that I has never been given up by HIM, (or the power of universe).

I am always blessed with kind and loving people people. I am truly grateful for that.

I hope that I can always get the positive vibes and energy from the people surrounding me, where I don't need to entertain somebody who stop me from moving forward.

I m grateful to meet those who are always there for me, while giving me impact to be the better me. I hope that I got the determination to be with these people, and continue to strive for my best.

No comments: