Friday, February 13, 2015

Birthday gift

I love birthday month.
If you have signed up a lot of member cards, there will be some give birthday special treats.
For the past few years, i have been enjoyed some discounts or gift.
Actually we can't use it all, as the terms and condition applied. If you use their product, or a regular shopper for the current outlet, then you will get some discount, so it is worth. Or else, sometimes i just don't use it.

This year i got one new birthday treat from Maybank. First time i got it.
I got a free facial by Decleor. So happy that i got it.

Actually i am quite a lazy lady. Maybe do the facial once in two years. Haha. That's my record.
This time i got the free facial right before chinese new year. Sure i'm going to redeem it.

Luckily there is one outlet near my area.
There was a free back massage and a full facial massage which worth RM230.
I like it.

Beside this, i still got L'occitane voucher and padini voucher. Some will only send me the voucher very late which maybe i won't use it.

So i like birthday month.

No comments: