Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Loving Husband

Beautiful scenery by the esplanade theatre taken by him.

This is the proof how he showed his love to me. Very touch of this.
That was the night i went to watch a ballet performance at Singapore Esplanade Theatre. After a 2-hour drive to singapore and the lovely dinner, we went to esplanade for the show. He did not go into the hall with me as he was not interested in ballet. I watched it with my friend. He merely send me there. All he did is to wait outside the hall for 2 and a 1/2 hour and appreciate this scenery by the esplanade bay. He waited me outside the hall when the show ended and then we went home. Another two-hour drive and we reached home about 1am. 

Never forget how he treat me. He showered me all his love, all he could do to make me happy.

Sometimes, guys are dull enough. Females are always emotional and unreasonable. We thought that he should understand all my feelings and tolerate me. I never appreciate what he have done to me. 

I should always know that, he loves me by heart. His whole heart.

No comments: