Sunday, July 26, 2015

Body Lotion

Long long time ago, i don't use any body lotion.

Then since don't know when, i start to apply all those skincare product. Almost all i would purchase from Watson. Good choices they have. Vaseline, Nivea, sebamed, etc.

But i want to say, vaseline is a very good one. The smell is light. The texture is just nice. The moisturization effect is superb!

There is one vaseline petroleum jelly, where i constantly apply on my lips. Once my lips was exposed to super dry aircon for long period, then it was broken for almost one year. An ugly girl i was during that period. Then i apply vaseline day and night. It is perfectly looking now.
Vaseline petroleum jelly is almost good for those who has dry skin. Quite oily it is. But very useful especially when you go to overseas which the air is so dry. Really good product. Highly recommended.

I also apply vaseline lotion to my kids. I think they are safe enough.

Go apply it especially if you have problematic lips. It works! 

 Vaseline now even has the spray-off type. 
This body lotion will change your skincare- game. Here’s how. http://my.fiveminutesofyourlife.net/p/aPXbh

No comments: