Sunday, August 23, 2015

United States of America

How much of our environment, our life been affected by USA?
If  you do not listen to english song, if you do not concern much about fashion, if you do not watch Hollywood movie or English drama, maybe not.

I listen to english song more than chinese song. This happened since i was in secondary school. Although i do not really sing english song, i hardly catch the lyrics, i love english song. 

I watch english drama too. The first would be.. Ally Mcbeal maybe? Ha, this exposed my age. It was a humorous dramatic drama about a young attorney enter into a law firm. It was actually not for young children, where i may only be 11 years old. Anyway, the drama after that would be Charms and Buffy the vampire slayer. Oh.. the good old days..

After that the one i was so into is Gossip Girl. Who did not watch this?

Those real man show, "America Next top Model" is my favourite. Never miss a cycle since cycle 7. It is now cycle 22!

So this all actually affects us much. When you really visit to the country, you feel so familiar with the places. I was so lucky that i have been to USA twice, thanks to my parents and sister.
When i was in New York City, i was keen to the Central Park, where the scene in gossip girl much taken. Who did not know Times Square, 5th avenue, Golden Gate Bridge? Oh.. the Golden Gate Bride occur so often in the Hollywood movie. 




I simply must say, i like this country. We are deeply affected by their culture.

When will be my next visit? I do not think it will be near future. Saving is my priority now. With my kids, the cost of travelling would not be easy.


1 comment:

Yuan Ruey said...

没关系,反正我在这里,我等你