Monday, August 24, 2015

Which petrol station do you go?

I normally go to Shell. We had the bonuslink card, although the points accumulation is very slow. Previously only shell accept my amex. Other petrol station seem not welcome amex. As you all know Maybank 2 card previously offer 5% cash back during weekend spending. This offer is no longer available. So i usually pump at Shell.

Shell face a massive lost since the petrol price drop. One of the shell station nearby my living area was being closed down. Petron it changed to.

My amex no longer give me 5% cash back during weekend. So i should find another card which may give me more benefits. Perhaps i need to switch to other petrol too.

There is another story, once my husband pump petrol at petronas, he claimed that it gave less energy than which he usually pump at shell. I do not know. Maybe there is still some difference between petrol?

Any suggestion to me which credit card and which petrol station should i go and how to get the best benefits from it?

1 comment:

牛奶冰 said...

you can try UOB One Card, i am using now also.
BHPetrol weekend cash rebate 5% + 2 %